Release Notes - 1.1
All of the Revit plugin functionality is now up-to-date with the AutoCAD plugin. This includes:
- Export the bill of materials for all of the distribution equipment, wiring, and conduits.
- Add other custom equipment that is not listed under HVAC or plumbing equipment.
- Add other custom spaces that we have not provided.
- See varying designs being drawn as our algorithm figures out the most optimal.
- You can now assign the phase for equipment
- Wires are now labeled on the wire with a lookup table on the side. This yields cleaner, more readable designs.
- You can inspect wires and change whether their input and output is top or bottom fed.
- You can inspect components and change their names.
- Exporting the bill of materials now includes price estimates for receptacles and wiring coming from branch panels.
- The optimization algorithm now calculates better designs for connecting all of the panels.
- The bus duct algorithm now does a better job grouping similar spaces to optimize power diversification.
- Residential meters can go up to 800A.
- The UI has been updated to be more convenient and more intuitive.
- Equipment and spaces now have their own windows that can be accessed from the respective tabs or directly from the floor builder.
- Equipment is now added to floors similarly to spaces so repeating equipment only needs to be created once.
- The floor builder now shows the back-of-house space and equipment count on each floor.
- Bus ducts are now sized correctly.
- There's less overlapping wires in the drawing.
- Branch panel and distribution panel schedule Excel exports now have correct circuit counts.
- Bill of materials Excel exports now have correct circuit counts.
- Load calculation exports now include new space types and equipment.
- Renaming spaces doesn't remove them from the floor builder.
- Adding floors in-between existing floors doesn't mess up the order.
- Retail, food service, and fitness base building spaces are now added to the design and share power properly.
- Tenant fitness centers no longer doubles the number of future panels for that space.
- Load calculations for fire pump are now correct.
- Saving and loading designs now works correctly and doesn't crash.
- Additional space for Other spaces is now factored into the design.
- Attributes synching correctly for the bus duct plugins.
- CT panels sized correctly.
- Equipment voltage now shows correctly in the design without unnecessary transformers showing up.
- Equipment leading up to elevators is now sized correctly.
- Office space calculations are now correct.